Posted by PaulCastelli | Posted in A letter from Pastor Paul, Crosspoint, Leadership, Ministry Opportunities | Posted on 30-10-2012-05-2008
Hey Crosspoint Church, here are FIVE things I want to share with everyone today…
1. This past Sunday we had 4 people accept Christ, Praise God! This year 336 people have accepted Christ, that is so amazing. I am so thankful that we get to celebrate life change every week at Crosspoint.
2. The Halloweenie Roast is tomorrow!!!!! This is the best chance of the year to reach out your neighbors and share Christ’s love in a practical way. Everyone on your block will come to you tomorrow. At Crosspoint Church we have a simple way of reaching them, pull the grill around to the driveway, put some sodas and waters on ice and then hand them out to parents rushing to take their kids trick or treating. It is a great way to connect with people, make friends and invite them to church. Please don’t miss out on changing lives! For more info or to sign up check out our facebook page
3. Operation Christmas Child. Each year we put together shoe boxes of needed items for children around the world. We partner with churches and ministries around the country to show God’s love to those in need. We will be handing out the boxes Sunday November 4 & 11. The boxes MUST be returned to Crosspoint by Sunday November 18. All the info, boxes, pick up and drop will take place in the lobby on Sunday before and after each service. This is small gift that will make a huge impact on the lives of children all over the world.
4. Baptism, Baptism, Baptism, Sunday November 18 will be our last Baptism service of the year. Don’t miss out on this. If you have accepted Christ, then take your next step of faith and get baptized. This is our way of going public with our faith. Invite your friends, family and those close to you to come and celebrate your faith. Sign up on our website Here.
5. To all our volunteers, save the date, Sunday December 9 at 6:00 pm is our Volunteer Appreciation Dinner. We look forward to this event every year. We get together to love on our volunteers and celebrate all that God has done in 2012 at Crosspoint Church. Keep and eye out for your invitations and dust off your party shoes.
In God’s Hands